Friday, August 25, 2023

My professional identity

As a STEM student I am currently a very ambitious and hard working individual. I am a forward looking person who is currently working part time as a network engineer intern to gain as much knowledge and experience as possible. I am persuing the field of IT because I can use my intelligence to help others and help this world become more connected. I feel like I belong in this field because its filled with intelligent and hard working individuals like myself. One of my fears in my persuit of my STEM degree is the person I will become once I achieve becoming a senior network engineer. One of the steps I am taking to ensure that I have a fulfilling life as a person in STEM is to keep my friendships and other relationships strong, by constantly communicating and enjoy the time with my friends whenever I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment